"I'd love to squeeze a workout into my already packed schedule, but I just don't have time!" If this sounds familiar, you're not alone. Lack of time is a common reason people struggle with a consistent exercise routine, but the excuse is often a self-fulfilling prophecy. The fact is, you don't need hours a day to make a difference in your health and life. In fact, by carving small amounts of time out of your day—five minutes before getting dressed for the day or 10 minutes on your lunch break—anyone can develop a routine to help them get fit and feel better. These four workouts, ranging from five to 10 minutes, are the perfect way to get started.
4 Quick Sweat Sessions for When You Have No Time to Exercise
- Workouts for You--and Fido, Too!
- 6 Essential Variables in Weight Training
- Smart Ways to Soothe Sore Muscles
- Why Strength Training is a Must for Everyone
- Find the Perfect Workout Shoe for You
- Important Safety Tips for Outdoor Runners and Walkers
- The Most Undervalued Piece of Equipment in the Gym
- A Beginner's Guide to Fruit and Vegetable Gardening
- Are Your Friends Making You Fat?
- Basking in the Orange Glow of Orangetheory Fitness